Thursday, December 17, 2009

First Book Challenge

I did it! I joined my very first book challenge! I joined the What's in a Name? 3 Challenge over at: http://whatsinname3.blogspot.com/.

The challenge only involves 6 books (only, I say? check with me at the end of 2010), so surely I can manage that! It may be more of a challenge than I realize. The challenge is to read books that have the following in their names:
1) Food (rats, I just finished The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society-so it won't count for 2010)

2) Body of Water

3) Title (ie. President, Queen, Mr. etc)

4) Plant

5) Place Name (city, country, etc)

6) Music Term (rats again, I just finished Song of Solomon)

Of course, right now I am blank on what to read, other than books that I have already read. But I am looking forward to the challenge of finding books for the categories.

BTW-I am open to suggestions!

2 comments:

Beth F said...

Welcome tothe challenge! I'm so glad you joined. You have a whole year to find the books. Good luck and have fun!

Bybee said...

I really liked Mr. Pip by Lloyd Jones, an author from New Zealand.