Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy Anniversary, blog!

Yes, 2018 marks ten years since I started this blog.  So now, I am wondering, should it be "Happy Birthday, Blog", or "Happy Anniversary, blog"? I am happy to report that I still enjoy doing it, maybe even more than when I began!  It is really hard to believe that I have been at it for ten years!

My goals for 2018?  Well, I'd like to get fifty books read, but knowing that I have four more of the Outlander series to read makes that goal difficult.  But I'm more that willing to try! I do know that sometimes I forget to add books either to the blog or to Goodreads, so I need to try to be better about tracking my reading to increase my numbers and to be more accurate!

Maybe I will even make a dent in my TBR piles.  Oh, who am I kidding?  Those piles will just get bigger.

So maybe I just need more beach time. Now, that's a goal that I am willing to work hard at!
Image result for picture of reading at the beach

No comments: