Monday, June 24, 2013

So Many Books to Read

I have many, many book piles around my house of books that I want to read, but the pile of I want to read them now is killing me with desire!  I keep those books by my bed...that is the most luring pile of all.  What is there right now?

Defending Jacob by William Landay (which is our July book group read, so it will be probably next)

Wilderness by Lance Weller

The Art of Hearing Heartbeats by Jan-Philipp Sendker (if I am being really honest, it is most likely to be read next!)

 And, sadly for my wallet, I will be heading to the used bookstore this week to pick up The Alchemist by Paul Coelho because I also am dying to read it! What makes this sad for my wallet is that I rarely leave there with only one book, no matter how firm my intentions may be.

What has been really nice is that I have been reading some really good books lately, which means that I have been reading more than usual, so hopefully, my desperation will be fulfilled soon!  But then, who knows what books may be lurking behind any corner at any time, that I simply MUST read???

I would love to hear from others what books they have on their want to read soon piles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. I can sooooo relate to your quaundry here... Although it's not a great situation, it's much better than not having any book titles to choose from! (An unlikely problem in my life.)

Hooray for books!