Monday, April 15, 2024

Books I read in March

 Well, I only finished two books in March. After I finished those two books, I began reading Lonesome Dove. It's a tome of a book and I wasn't able to finish it in March.



A Rule Against Murders by Louise Penny. It is another in the Three Pines Series (there are 19 books, so this will take me a while).   It surprised me that the story didn't take place in Three Pines, but the characters were still involved in the story. The series continues to surprise me with how good the books are!

The Paris Library by Janet Skeslien. Another Historical Fiction book that I am always interested in reading. This book is about saving the Paris Library as the Nazis overtook Paris. It was quite good and made for a good discussion in my book group.


No comments: