Sunday, August 2, 2009

I Won A Book!


I won a book, signed by the author! I have never won a book before, so you can imagine my excitement! The book that I won is: Frank Lloyd Wright: The Heroic Years. I won it in a drawing. I subscribe to the weekly newsletter Living PrairieMod and they are the ones who had the drawing.

The newsletter is about all things FLW, and arts and craft style, etc. If you are a fan of FLW, it is full of interesting items and you would probably enjoy it. To sign up for the newsletter go to:

http://www.prairiemod.com/prairiemod/signup.html

Here's the announcement:

"Thank you to all who entered to win the July 09 Living PrairieMod Newsletter giveaway.Sue F. won the author signed copy of Frank Lloyd Wright: The Heroic Years written by Bruce Brooks Pfeiffer.

Only subscribers of the Living PrairieMod Weekly Newsletter are eligible each month, so we invite you to sign-up if you like!"


I will let you know how the book is after I receive it! I am excited!

No comments: