Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I finally settled on my goal for 2010 after great thought! My goal for 2010 in all areas of my life is:

KEEP IT SIMPLE

No more making myself crazy trying to reach certain goals or objectives...just do the best I can and be happy! I don't need to commit to reading a given number of books this year. Just read and enjoy! Read what I choose to read! Doesn't that sound fun?

Of course, I choose to be a member of my book group and commit to reading whatever book is chosen each month...because it is my choice to do so! I also joined one book challenge for 2010...my first ever. I like the idea of broadening my reading choices...again, because I choose to do so!

KEEP IT SIMPLE

I love it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great goal, Sue! Very inspiring : )

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me!